Grand Hotel Palatino is located in Via Cavour, an important Via del Rione Monti, a great location and a strategic starting point to visit the main attractions and easily move about the capital.
How To reach us
The Grand Hotel Palatino is located in Via Cavour 213 / M - 00187 - Rome. Tel: +39 064814927 Fax: +39 064740726
From the Highway (30 km):
- From A1, for those coming from Milan, exit at Roma Nord and, after about 20 km, take the Settebagni exit. Continue along Via Salaria towards Roma Centro.
- From the A1, for those coming from Naples, exit at Rome East, take the Grande Raccordo Anulare and take Via Appia in the direction of S. Giovanni. Continue along Via Cavour.
From Leonardo da Vinci Airport (35 km):
- Leonardo Express: With departures every 30 minutes Leonardo Express connects Rome Termini station with Fiumicino airport with no intermediate stops, a one-way single ticket costs €14.00.e
Departures from Termini Station, buses 23 and 24. Service is also guaranteed in case of strike.
- Bus Shuttle: Departures every 30 minutes, Bus Shuttle connects Termini Station to Fiumicino and Ciampino Airports. A one-way ticket costs €8.00 and a return €15.00. Duration of the journey is approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Terravision: Departures every 20 minutes during the day, less frequent at night. Terravision connects Termini Station to Fiumicino Airport. A one-way ticket costs €4.00 and a return €8.00. The journey takes 55 minutes.
From Termini Station:
The Hotel is just 700 meters from Termini Station. You can take a taxi or Metro, Line B, Laurentina Direction. The Hotel is only one stop from Termini: get off at Cavour, the Hotel is only 50mt away. A metro ticket costs €1.50.
From the two Airports, Fiumicino (€45 single fare) and Ciampino (€30 single fare), the journey takes about 40 minutes.
Book our DELUXE ROOM at the special rates!Book now
BREAKFAST INCLUDED - FREE CANCELLATION - PAY LATERBook now
From January the 19th at Rome's Museo d'Arte Contemporanea (MACRO): "The Pink Floyd Exhibition: Their Mortal Remains" will be open for you to experience 50 years of one of the most influential groups in rock history!Book now
Free Cancellation - American breakfast includedBook now