New Year’s Lunch in Florence at the Grand Hotel Mediterraneo
Enjoy lunch on January 1st in Florence, in the elegant location of the Grand Hotel Mediterraneo, in the heart of the city and just a few steps from the most important monuments.
To celebrate the first day of 2024, we have conceived of a special brunch able to appeal to everyone’s palate through food and wine proposals of the very highest quality.
All of it served in the elegant dining rooms of our restaurant, three exclusive environments that boast an impeccable fusion of sophistication and functionality, to guarantee the guest a unique and unforgettable experience.
2024 New Year's Lunch in Florence
The menu of the Grand Hotel Mediterraneo for the brunch of January 1st 2024.
SALES PRICE € 59.00 PER PERSON, PAIRED BEVERAGES INCLUDED
From Breakfast to Lunch …
- Cereal Croissants with Valerian and smoked Salmon
- Assorted Mini Butter Croissants
- Tart with Heritage Grain Flour, Figs and Almonds
- Scrambled Eggs
- Crispy Bacon
The butcher’s corner by Macelleria Falaschi San Miniato Pisa (Slow Food Presidium)
- Salted Tuscan Schiacciata with Sausage and Stracchino cheese
- The Falaschi Fantasy (Cinta Senese pork)
- Tuscan Raw Prosciutto D.O.P.
The Hot corner
- Traditional Tuscan Ribollita
- Our Lasagnette with Pesto and Goat Cheese
- Consommé with Traditional Tortellini
The Dairy corner
- Braids of Mozzarella Fior di latte and Pugliese Buffalo Mozzarella PDO from Andria
- Tuscan Pecorino cheeses from the Fattoria Pinzano in Pienza
- Mugello Raviggiolo Cheese
The corner of the Tuscan Coast
- “In Zimino” style cuttlefish
- Octopus salad with potatoes and fresh tomatoes
- Seafood Trofie pasta
The Vegan corner
- Red Lentils with Spicy Tomatoes
- Fusillo pasta from the Pastificio Martelli (Lari-Pi) with fresh tomato and basil
- Polenta with mushrooms
- Marinated red cabbage with quinoa and walnuts
The Healthy corner
- Seasonal Fresh Fruit Salad
- Pinzimonio with Seasonal Vegetables
- Barley, Citrus and Vegetable Salad
Traditional Sweets and Cakes
- Artisan Panettone and Pandoro with Chantilly cream
- Selection of Dark/Gianduia/White nougat slices
- Chocolate salami with Amaretto and dried Fruit
- Oven-baked Mini Bomboli with Cream and Gianduia
- Tuscan IGT Red and White Wines
- Mineral water
- Fruit juices
- Express coffee bar
January 1st, 2024 Lunch in Florence
The 2024 New Year's Brunch in Florence of the Grand Hotel Mediterraneo has been designed to surprise, through the most wide-ranging proposals.
In the menu we find traditional dishes, reinterpretations of great classics, ideas for vegans, the great proposals of Tuscan meat, the best dairy products and cheeses coming from Puglia and Pienza, dishes for those who love to keep fit every moment of the year, classic sweets and cakes.
All of it matched with the wines from our cellar, chosen to further exalt every flavour.