Halloween Dinner in Rome at the Grand Hotel Palatino
Are you looking for an elegant and refined location for Halloween Dinner in Rome on Thursday, October 31, 2024?
The Grand Hotel Palatino is the right choice for you because it manages to blend atmospheres and flavors in a very special event. An evening dedicated to the unique dishes of the restaurant's cuisine and the fun of the Halloween evening.
A mysterious murder will take place during dinner on the creepiest night of the year. The Halloween monsters will be brought together by Commissioner Pelazucche who, together with the dinner guests, will interrogate them to find the clues to solve the case. The table that first solves the 3 mysteries will win: the murder weapon, the motive, who is the murderer.
Palatino is an exclusive location because it is located in the historic center, in the elegant Monti district.
A strategic position to which is added a refined menu, with the greatest attention given even to the smallest detail.
The All Saints' Weekend Dinner in Rome, at the Palatine, allows you to taste many typical autumn dishes and different proposals that are part of Roman culinary history.
All made with quality ingredients and paired with wines from our well-stocked cellar.
Halloween Murder Mistery Dinner in Rome
7:30 p.m. with show beginning at 8 p.m.
Here is our proposal for the Halloween 2023 Dinner in Rome. The 2024 menu will be available as the event date approaches.
- Salted shortbread with pumpkin foam and caviar with grated truffle selection Calugi
- Smoked Angus beef Carpaccio with valerian,
- P.D.O. robiola di Roccaverano and organic Chandler walnuts
- Fresh pasta Ravioli, P.G.I. Romaneschi artichokes, P.G.I. Amatrice bacon with creamy
- P.D.O. Black Crust Pecorino and Roman mint
- Iberian pork fillet with Porcini Mushroom sauce and fluffy potatoes with thyme
- Millefeuille with cow's ricotta mousse, vanilla aroma, persimmons and 85% Valrhona dark chocolate chips
- Mineral water
- Prosecco D.O.C. Extra Dry Millesimato Cuvèe Brut Master C27 Sant’Orsola
- Cesanese Rubillo IGT, Azienda Agricola Principe Pallavicini
- Espresso coffee
€ 64.00 per person, paired beverages included
Where to eat on October 31st in the center of Rome
The Restaurant of the Grand Hotel Palatino is in the heart of the capital, close to the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Papal Basilica of Santa Maria Maggiore.
It has three elegant internal dining rooms, comfortable and refined.
It is open to both hotel guests and others. To make your Halloween Dinner even more special, you can decide to stay in the 4 Star Hotel, in one of the rooms and suites with views overlooking the city, the Quirinale and the Vittoriano.
Parking service available upon request.