New Year's Lunch in the center of Rome
The restaurant of the Grand Hotel Palatino in Rome proposes a refined lunch for January 1st, 2024 in the dining rooms of the hotel.
Discover the menu and how to book.
The restaurant’s chef has conceived of a refined brunch in which to celebrate the new year in the best possible way.
Many exciting dishes able to win over every guest through a perfect mix of flavors, colors, aromas.
All of it accompanied by a selection of wines from our cellar, capable of further exalting the taste of every single dish.
2024 New Year's Lunch in Rome
Let yourself be pampered by the proposals of our menu.
The January 1st Brunch has been designed to impress and appeal to every palate.
Indeed, you will be able to make a journey that starts with an abundant and varied sweet and savory breakfast.
It then continues with the hot corner, the dairy corner, the corner of the region Lazio’s typical products, the pork butcher's corner, the vegan corner, the healthy corner and the sweets and cakes of the Roman tradition.
All of it accompanied by a selection of wines and beverages.
Menu for the 2024 New Year’s Lunch in Rome at the Grand Hotel Palatino
Book the menu
€ 59.00 per person, paired beverages included
From Breakfast to Lunch...
- Cereal Croissants with Valerian and home-smoked Salmon
- Assorted Croissants made with Salted Butter
- Tart made with whole grain flour and candied lemon and ginger
- Scrambled Eggs
- Crispy Bacon
The Hot corner
- Cappelletti pasta in capon broth
- “Larded” Pugliese Orecchiette pasta (lard from Colonnata)
- Bronze-drawn pasta with fresh datterini tomatoes and basil
The Dairy corner
- Smoked P.D.O. Buffalo Mozzarella from Puglia
- Caprese with Oval balls of fiordilatte Mozzarella from Campania and fresh oregano
- Sliced P.D.O. cow’s milk ricotta from Campania
The corner of Lazio Region Products
- Roman-style soup with Broccoli and Skate
- Anchovies with Artichoke
- Fried Roman-style, dried and salted Morro cod
- “Cacio e Pepe” Gran Duro Bombolotti pasta
The Pork butcher's corner
- La Spianata Romana Dolce (typical pork salami from Lazio)
- White focaccia with Mortadella with Bronte pistachios
- P.G.I. Raw Prosciutto Amatriciano
The Vegan corner
- Gragnano pasta with Romanesco broccoli pesto with Taggia olives and crusty bread
- Organic legume soup
- Stewed red Altamura lentils
- Selection of steamed, fresh, seasonal vegetables
The Healthy corner
- Seasonal Fresh Fruit Salad
- Pinzimonio with Fresh, Seasonal Vegetables
- Barley, Avocado, Pink Sicilian Prawns and Lime
Traditional Sweets and Cakes
- Artisan Panettone and Pandoro with Chantilly cream
- Selection of Dark/Gianduia/White nougat slices
- Chocolate salami with Amaretto and dried Fruit
- Maritozzi with cream
- Red and White I.G.T. Wine from Lazio
- Mineral water
- Fruit juices
- Express coffee bar